- Product Code: STENA In Stock
- Equipping shockproof shields with an electroshock device will increase the efficiency of controlling the behavior of the..
45 000 ₽
Equipping shockproof shields with an electroshock device will increase the efficiency of controlling the behavior of the crowd, will allow for timely suppression of aggression at demonstrations.
ELECTROSHOCK SHIELD STENA
SHOCKPROOF SHIELD FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
Electroshock shield "STENA" ALSHP.010415.024 TU is designed for:
- protection of law enforcement personnel during of mass riots from blows with sticks, metal rods and thrown objects (stones, bricks, bottles, etc.);
- pushing back, controlling crowd behavior and neutralizing aggressive offenders during mass events, etc.;
- preventive psychological impact on the offender or a group of offenders;
- centralized management and control of the device use.
Equipping shockproof shields with an electroshock device will increase the efficiency of pushing back and controlling the behavior of the crowd, will allow for timely suppression of aggression at demonstrations. The shield provides shockproof protection of the operator in case of illegal actions of the offender. The use of an electric shock arrester, flash-noise cartridges and a powerful LED flashlight increases the safety of personnel.
Electroshock shield "STENA" can be used as an integral part of mobile security barriers and other systems for providing electroshock effects on a live target.
- Overall dimensions of the shield, cm: 59,2 x 99,8 x 12,2
- Weight, kg: 4,8
- The material of the protective panel: polycarbonate 3 mm
- Battery: Removable rechargeable LiPOL battery 11.1V/5 Ah
- Charger: Model S-11.1-5000
- Retains protective properties in the temperature range from -20 ° C to +50 ° C in an air with increased humidity of 98% at a temperature of 25 ° C
- Service life, months: 36
- The possibility and operating conditions of the product after this period can be determined by a joint decision of the manufacturer and the customer.
- Output voltage on the combat electrodes (plates), kV: 110-130
- Impact power, W: 7-10
- Distance between combat electrodes, mm: 40
- Operating mode:
- manual start/
- automatic mode/
- "Fence" mode
- Operation of the electroshock discharger in automatic mode: 3 sec/1 sec pause
- Operation of the electroshock discharger in the "Fence" mode: continuously in the discharge-pause mode
- Removable magazine of flashbang cartridges , pcs: 1
- Flashbang cartridges, pcs: 8
- Operating mode: 1x1 / 1x2
- Version 1 (basic): electroshock, light and flashbang module.
- Version 2: electroshock, light, flashbang module, video recording module, the ability to connect mobile security barriers.
- Version 3: electroshock, light, flashbang module, video recording module, telemetry, the ability to connect mobile security barriers.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS1) The electroshock shield «STENA» can be equipped with a GLONASS/GPS system for operational control of mobile police and riot squads. Data on the operation of the shields and the location of the fighters are transmitted to the information and analytical center. This increases the accuracy of the assessment of the operational situation, the effectiveness of managerial decision-making and control of their execution.
2) Built-in video surveillance system.
3) The possibility of integrating the shield into mobile barrier systems.
4) The possibility of installing thrust brackets for the construction of battle formations.
- Electroshock shield consists of a shock-resistant transparent polycarbonate protective panel, which provides optimal visibility, effectively protects against blows with cold weapons, improvised street weapons.
- The panel has a shield chassis with a seal protecting the space between the chassis and the shield panel from moisture and dust.
- A cushion is installed on the chassis, damping blows and ensuring safety from injuries - protecting the shoulders and forearms of fighters - under the onslaught of the crowd during riots. An adjustable belt is used to fix the shield on the police officer`s arm.
- The product is held using the handle. The handle has a button for manual activation of the electroshock discharger and a button for initiating the PSSH cartridges.
- The control system is placed on the chassis, with a lower handle mounted on it, which allows additional force to be applied to the shield.
- The modular design allows to quickly replace spent cartridge magazines and discharged batteries for recharging them.
- Ease of operation: functionality of the the control panel is configured and controlled via switches and rotary selectors located on the system unit of the panel.
- The control system with handles structurally form a single unit that can be reinstalled on a new polycarbonate panel.
The module operates in manual (switching on with a button) and automatic mode (switching on automatically when an object approaches the electrodes), and can also be connected to mobile high-voltage barriers.
The combat electrodes are arranged in two vertical rows. The absence of electrodes at the perimeter of the shield excludes the unintentional defeat of the fighter in the order of battle.
Electric current is transmitted to the object through narrow metal plates located vertically in the upper half of the shield. The distance between the plates corresponds to GOST R 50940-96 and is 40 mm.
The electroshock discharger can operate in manual start mode, in automatic mode or in "Fence" (barrier) mode.
When the control button on the handle is pressed in the manual mode, a visible steady electric discharge runs between the control electrodes of the shield. When the control button is released, the discharge stops.
The automatic activation of the electroshock discharger is indicated by "AUTO" on the control panel. Pressing the discharge button on the handle in this mode starts a cycle of continuous operation of the electroshock discharger in the Discharge-Pause mode (1sec - 1sec) for 30 seconds.
The "Fence" mode can be effectively used as a psychological influence on aggressive offenders. In this mode, a high-voltage discharge will appear between the control electrodes of the electroshock discharger. High voltage will also be on the combat electrodes at this time, and when the object approaches the combat electrodes, the discharge will affect him too.
Electroshock discharger in the "Fence" mode works continuously in the Discharge-Pause mode. In this case, the duration of the discharge can be changed using the button on the control panel.
In the "AUTO" and "Fence" modes, pressing the discharge power button on the upper handle turns the electroshock discharger on.
To provide a warning effect on the offender or a group of offenders, the shield is equipped with a replaceable magazine with 8 flashbang signal cartridges (PSSH) ALSP.040922.056 TU. After using all the cartridges, the magazine can be quickly replaced.
PSSS Initiation Modes:
• initiation of 1 PSSH cartridge, indicated on the control panel as "1x1";
• initiation of 2 PSSH cartridges, indicated on the control panel as "1x2".
The selection of the initiation mode of the PSSH cartridges is done using a selector on the control panel of the shield. Initiation of the PSSH cartridges is carried out by pressing the button on the handle.
Flashbang signal cartridges (PSSH) have a warning effect on aggressive protesters. The cartridges are filled with a flashbang mixture, which, when initiated, creates a loud sound and a bright flash.
The magazine is equipped with 8 PSSH cartridges. The PSSH magazine is installed on the shield using a rotary locking handle. The magazine with the used flashbang signal cartridges can be quickly replaced with a new one if necessary.
The shield is equipped with powerful LED emitters. The bright light of the emitters has a blinding effect on offenders.
The operating mode is set using the selector on the control panel.
- Spotlight 100% power;
- Spotlight 50% power;
- Strobe light.
VIDEO REGISTRATION MODULE
The video recording device is designed to store video information about the circumstances of the use of the device to create an evidence base about the legality of its use. The device has a non-volatile memory designed to store recorded information.
Electroshock shield STENA shield can be additionally equipped with a telemetry system and a GPS/GLONASS communication module, which allow:
- integrate the shield into the navigation and monitoring system for control from the monitoring center;
- receive and store online operation log data, statistical data, etc.;
- transfer the stored data to an external information device;
- remotely manage modules, configure and adjust parameters, block system resources;
- monitor the use of the electroshock discharger, monitor the intensity of application.
On the control panel there are:
rotary selectors for choosing the operation mode of:
- electroshock module;
- flashbang module;
- light module.
power buttons for:
- system (safety fuse with battery level indicator);
- light module (with indicator);
- flashbang mode (with indicator).
On the handle there are buttons for turning on the electroshock discharger and initiating flashbang cartridges. The buttons are pressed with the hand holding the shield.
The standard set includes:
- Electroshock shield "STENA" ALSHP.010415.024 TU - 1 unit;
- Charger S-11.1-5000 - 1 pcs.;
- Rechargeable battery 11.1V / 5Ah - 1 pc.;
- Magazine for flashbang signal cartridges - 1 pc.;
- Flashbang cartridges ALSHP.040922.056 TU - 8pcs;
- Packaging (cardboard transport box);
- Operating manual (passport) - 1 pc.
The electroshock shield STENA can be additionally equipped with:
- Transport cover;
- Replaceable polycarbonate panel (replacement is carried out by an authorized service center);
- A set of wires for connecting the shield to mobile barriers;
- Additional rechargeable battery 11.1V / 5Ah;
- Additional flashbang unit;
- Flashbang signal cartridges.
VIDEO: STRESS TEST OF THE SHIELD PARTS UNDER THE PRESS
The electroshock shield STENA is designed to effectively push back and control the behavior of the crowd, the use of the shield allows you to suppress aggression at demonstrations in a timely manner.
BROCHURE: ELECTROSHOCK SHIELD "STENA"
Electroshock shield "STENA" is designed for protection of law enforcement personnel during of mass riots from blows with sticks, metal rods and thrown objects (stones, bricks, bottles, etc.), pushing back, controlling crowd behavior and neutralizing aggressive offenders during mass events, etc., preventive psychological impact on the offender or a group of offenders, centralized management and control of the device use.