- Product Code: NP-11 In Stock
- Nozzle-adapter is used to attach flashbang cartridges that are used to disorient one or several opponents, or remote car..
Nozzle-adapter is used to attach flashbang cartridges that are used to disorient one or several opponents, or remote cartridges that are used to stun an offender remotely. Not included in the standart set.
NOZZLE-ADAPTER NP-11 FOR STUN GUN PHANTOM
Nozzle-adapter NP-11 for the stun gun PNAHTOM is used to attach cartridges: Flashbang cartridges (KSSH), Remote cartridges (KD, KD+) and other cartridges with similar baynet lock and discharge systems to disorient an attacker (cartridge KSSH) or remotely stun an attacker (cartridge KD, KD+_ with high-voltage impulses produced by the stun gun.
Not included in the standart set.
ATTENTION! Don`t test operation of PHANTOM with an attached Nozzle-adapter by creating a blank discharge. Test operation of PHANTOM on a small metal object.
OPERATION. REMOVING THE CARTRIDGE
1.Turn the fuse ON.
2.Turn the cartridge around the longitudinal axis counter-clockwise till the bayonet lock opens.
3.Remove the cartridge from Nozzle-adapter.
- Installation on Nozzle-adapter NP-11 should be done only with the fuse ON.
- It isn`t recommended to check operation of PHANTOM with a blank discharge between the control electrodes. Check only on a separate metal object.
- While working with the cartridges, follow the precautionary measures established by the manufacturer.
- While charging and discharging the cartridge, aim it away from yourself.
It is forbidden to change functinality or construction of the nozzle-adapter.
TRANSPORTATION AND STORAGE
Packed Nozzle-adapters can be transported by all means of transport if they are protected from the direct influence of precipitation and mechanic damage in temperature from -40 to +50 °С.
Storage: in temperature range from 10°С to 35°С and relative humidity not more than 80% and without acid, alkali and other aggressive admixtures in the air