- Product Code: KRAPIVA In Stock
- Perimeter protection system KRAPIVA is used to provide security of stationary objects from trespassing and violation. ..
Perimeter protection system KRAPIVA is used to provide security of stationary objects from trespassing and violation.
PERIMETER PROTECTION SYSTEM KIRAPIVA
HOW TO ORDER
Email us at: email@example.com
- Physical protection of important and potentially dangerous industrial, administrative and other stationary objects.
- Protection of temporarily built objects, including military objects.
- Protection of mobile objects.
Operation of non-lethal protective electroshock device "KRAPIVA" is based on the technology of high-voltage modulated electric impulses and its effective and safe influence on an offender.
Combined with other engineering and technical security means, "KRAPIVA" forms an independent engineering-technical complex that prevents unauthorised trespassing and physical influence on the object.
Operation of "KRAPIVA" is based on the safe influence on an object with electrical pulses up to 45 kV. The object get stunned after approaching a high-voltage electrode at a distance of about 10-15 mm. The object receives a very tangible and unpleasant, but safe electric impusle. Electric impulses easily penetrate thick clothes (gloves, leather jackets, etc.).
System “KRAPIVA” has one jack for plugging in conductive elements. It is easy to install the system on the high-voltage fence. Any conductive elements can be connected to the system sequentiallly or parallel, with the total length of 200 m. The electrodes act as proximity sensors. The system transmits a signal on a remote security station, when the electrodes are approched (at the distance up to 15 mm) and simultaneously stuns the offender. The influence is both safe and effective. If the high-voltage circuit is broken or if there is no high voltage in the circuit, the according signals are sent to the station as well.
ELEMENTS OF THE SYSTEM
Electroshock system for perimeter protection “KRAPIVA” includes:
1. Electrified fence.
Electrified barrier is an engineering barrier with function of non-lethal electroshock influence, which includes:
- Engineering barriers of any type (mesh, concrete, brick), including the existing barrier of the object.
- A set of specialized isolators allowing compact installation of electrified elements.
- A system of permanent stretched electrified wire.
- Electrified elements in the form of rows of cold-rolled galvanized wire.
2. System "KRAPIVA".
Installed in a case. Electrified electrode and working electrode are connected to the metal sections of the fence. The wires are connected to the case. The working electrode can be earthed by earthing the metal sections of the fence. The use of an earthed working electrode and the metal sections of the fencve will allow to simplify the connection of the barriers of big length.
3. Case for the system.
The case is made from sheet steel and has dimensions of 600x1000x250 mm.
TELEMECHANIC SYSTEM OBERON.MONITORING IN KRAPIVA SYSTEM
Telemechanic system has two-level control and functions 24/7 without a need for maintenance.
- The system is used in KRAPIVA for:
- -surveilance and security needs;
- -control of electroshock discharger operation and control of its intensity;
- -integration of KRAPIVA in the general monitoring system;
- -collection and storage of statistical information;
- -remote control of electroshock discharger, change of settings and disabling.
|Dimensions of the system, not more than, mm||260 х 170 х 80|
|Weight of the system, kg||1,5 ± 0,1|
|Power, V||220V 50 Hz/ 12 V|
|Voltage of the discharge generated by the system, kV||from 20 to 45|
|Average power of influence for 1 kOhm load, W||from 1 to 2|
|Climate conditions||operates in temperature range from -30 °С to +50 °С and relative humidity up to 98% at +25°С|