The system is designed to prevent the theft of money from the ATMs and terminals and the theft of ATMs themselves. ATM with the installed system resists such types of breaking open, as thermal and mechanical cutting, breaking open, using explosives and picklocks and unauthorized transportation. Design and engineering services are done based on the client`s needs and preferences based on the model of ATM that is being used.
ATM-SECURITY SYSTEM FAUST-TERMINAL
The concept of FAUST-TERMINAL system is developed by OBERON-ALPHA engineers.
The system uses the following means to resist the crime:
- Siren with a sound pressure 120 dB. At a distance up to 1 meter, the sound level high higher than a person`s pain threshold.
- White smoke (fog) cartridge. White-colored smoke fills the space (up to 60m³) next to the ATM and disorients an offender. Smoke`s composition is safe for health and doesn`t leave paint stains on clothes. Smoke is visible from big distances and effectively attracts attention of passer-bys.
- Additionally the client can use marker cartridges for painting money stored inside the ATM.
- The system can be connected to the remote security center or any other security organization.
System has the sensor that registers opening the door and the tilt-sensor. When the system is turned on, it goes to the security mode automatically.
When the door is being opened, the sensor sends the signal to the system and it activates the protection algorithm. The algorithm works the same way when someone tries to open the ASTM door. System makes a sound signal, after the set time the system activates the siren, then white smoke color cartridge and sends the signal to the remote security center (if there is such option).
The algorithm can be stopped any moment with a proxy-card, that only the cash-in-transit guard has and the offender doesn`t.
After the ATM door has been closed, the system automatically goes into security mode.
White smoke cartridge can be installed either inside the FAUST-TERMINAL case or outside, in the ATM`s inner space, where the smoke can exit into the room.
INSTALLATION OF THE SYSTEM (one of the options)
- ENGINEERING TASKS THAT HAVE BEEN COMPLETED
- -Development and modification of the system individually according to the client`s demands based on the security system operation.
- -Development of the electrical scheme and software.
- -Design of printed circuit boards for automatic and manual mounting of electronic components on the board.
- -Design and manufacture of metal cases.
- -Manufacture of chords to connect the system.
- -Installation of the system FAUST-TERMINAL in ATMs and connecting them to the centralized security system.