Developed and designed by OBERON-ALPHA specialists.
PYROTECHNIC IMITATOR OF A TANK SHOT
The pyrotechnic imitator of a tank shot (PIVT) is designed for pyrotechnic imitation of the flash and sound of a 125 mm tank gun shot. The product provides 22 rounds of ammunition without reloading to simulate the flash and the sound of a tank shot.
PIVT is intended for use during exercises of the troops of the Russian Army for a visual demonstration of the course of the battle.
Using PIVT simplifies the organization and reduces costs when conducting exercises.
The system consists of:
- Pyrotechnic imitator of a tank shot (PIVT);
- A 22-round PIVT magazine;
- PSSH-1 flashbang cartridges.
The project was completed for the company "NPO RusBITech" in 2021.
The system was designed in two months. The software used: CATIA. PIVT launcher, magazing and flashbang cartridge design - Gusev S.V. Electronics design - Sulimov P.S.
Technologies used – turning processing, laser cutting, powder painting, welding, printing on a 3D printer.
Within the framework of the contract, 3 PIVT launchers, 3 PIVT magaznies and 200 PSSH-1 flashbang cartridges were designed and produced.
ENGINEERING TASKS CARRIED OUT DURING SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT
- Development and design of the system and specifications in accordance with the customer's requirements.
- Preparing the technical drawings for the production launch.
- Industrial production of enclosures.
- Development of electrical circuits.
- Assembly of products and quality control of the finished product.
- Preparation of technical documentation for the device and cartridges for it.